Maple Origins - v1.11

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Maple Origins - v1.11
Maple Origins - v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD NEW CLIENT FOR THE NEW DEDI!

+45
ste10987
SecretOlivia
portalable
n00bysheep
Melonisgreen
B16Vtec
yoni1234
Avihoo9191
azureken
ohalan
peleg117
liamasher156
CDZoro
sirbman
jesperboone
Traphik
individual_m1rage
xxSickSkillsx
Lordlovesus7
dEaTloRD17
BLUEXINFERNO
Toko
back2death
xaznwin
radical
MizzayS
noemizeret
Orangina
noob4lunch
gronk87
GaMeRs09
brock1212
Moises1
joezzz
Soul
Bip
Amish
NeukdaexJ
asianboy777
OliviaQ
Zack2012
XSpark
fuckshit
Linh9x
Annabelle
49 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

DOWNLOAD NEW CLIENT FOR THE NEW DEDI! - Page 2 Empty Re: DOWNLOAD NEW CLIENT FOR THE NEW DEDI!

Post by brock1212 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Moises1 wrote:redirector I can login
How did you set it up? and do you have win7?
and @Soul can you please answer me? I feel ignored -.-
brock1212

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

DOWNLOAD NEW CLIENT FOR THE NEW DEDI! - Page 2 Empty Re: DOWNLOAD NEW CLIENT FOR THE NEW DEDI!

Post by GaMeRs09 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:16 pm

Yo I got the new Redirector but the maple origins login screen won't pop up help plz?
Now it just says "Client is outdated" helpp

Last edited by GaMeRs09 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
GaMeRs09

Back to top Go down

Post by gronk87 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:22 pm

i download redirector now it doesnt say its down cuz server check not it says client is outdated but when i try to download client it says missing nexonguard.aes. can anyone help
gronk87

Back to top Go down

Post by NeukdaexJ Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:35 pm

Guys you only need the redirector if you have Windows XP, If you have 7 or Vista, you should be fine with the normal client
NeukdaexJ

Rep : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by noob4lunch Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:29 pm

doesnt work for me what should i do ... i need help.......
noob4lunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangina Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:15 am

gronk87 wrote:i download redirector now it doesnt say its down cuz server check not it says client is outdated but when i try to download client it says missing nexonguard.aes. can anyone help

Try putting the mapleorigins.exe inside your Maplestory folder (default directory is C:\Nexon\Maplestoy ) and then run as administrator, or put a shortcut to it on your desktop. This fixed it for me, tell me if it doesn't work.
Orangina
Orangina

Back to top Go down

Post by noemizeret Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:19 pm

I still have the same problem with the client win 7 am and I can not enter
noemizeret

Back to top Go down

Post by MizzayS Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:25 pm

New Dedi=Awesome
Edit: Ive noticed that it does dc me a lot
MizzayS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangina Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:02 pm

noemizeret wrote:I still have the same problem with the client win 7 am and I can not enter

I'm not sure about this, but I saw it suggested somewhere. In your Maplestory folder there is a file called 'ASPLnchr.exe'. Run the file and then run mapleorigins.exe (as administrator). I don't know if it works but there is no harm in trying.

Also, are you 100% sure you have the new client? And you can try using the XP version and seeing if that helps.
Orangina
Orangina

Back to top Go down

Post by radical Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:20 pm

Orangina wrote:
noemizeret wrote:I still have the same problem with the client win 7 am and I can not enter

I'm not sure about this, but I saw it suggested somewhere. In your Maplestory folder there is a file called 'ASPLnchr.exe'. Run the file and then run mapleorigins.exe (as administrator). I don't know if it works but there is no harm in trying.

Also, are you 100% sure you have the new client? And you can try using the XP version and seeing if that helps.
i tried all those method but when i run origins it say "unable to connect to game server due to server check, firewall block or other network issues" can you help?
radical

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangina Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:31 pm

radical wrote:i tried all those method but when i run origins it say "unable to connect to game server due to server check, firewall block or other network issues" can you help?

Just make sure mapleorigins is in the maplestory folder, it really makes a difference (for me at least). Also make sure your firewall/antivirus isn't blocking it from connecting to the internet. Other than that, I'm not really sure what you could try :S
Orangina
Orangina

Back to top Go down

Post by radical Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Orangina wrote:
radical wrote:i tried all those method but when i run origins it say "unable to connect to game server due to server check, firewall block or other network issues" can you help?

Just make sure mapleorigins is in the maplestory folder, it really makes a difference (for me at least). Also make sure your firewall/antivirus isn't blocking it from connecting to the internet. Other than that, I'm not really sure what you could try :S
doe sit matter which link i get the client from? When i try to run the first link, it say nexonguard is not found.....so i using the Rar link
radical

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangina Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:45 pm

It shouldn't matter, unless you're on Windows XP, in which case you need the XP loopback client.
Orangina
Orangina

Back to top Go down

Post by radical Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:47 pm

Orangina wrote:It shouldn't matter, unless you're on Windows XP, in which case you need the XP loopback client.
im using vista but i also tried win7 but same result -__- i guess origins just hate me tongue tongue tongue
radical

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangina Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:49 pm

radical wrote:
Orangina wrote:It shouldn't matter, unless you're on Windows XP, in which case you need the XP loopback client.
im using vista but i also tried win7 but same result -__- i guess origins just hate me tongue tongue tongue

But are you 100% sure the mapleorigins client is in the maplestory folder and is being run as administrator, cause that fixed the nexonguard error for me.
Orangina
Orangina

Back to top Go down

Post by radical Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:52 pm

Orangina wrote:
radical wrote:

But are you 100% sure the mapleorigins client is in the maplestory folder and is being run as administrator, cause that fixed the nexonguard error for me.
when im using Rar to extract the file, the nexonguard thing doesnt happen. Just when i run MapleOrigins in my maplestory folder, it doesnt connect.....
radical

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangina Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:56 pm

The only thing I can think of that could be causing that are a firewall or antivirus blocking it from accessing the internet.
Orangina
Orangina

Back to top Go down

Post by radical Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Orangina wrote:The only thing I can think of that could be causing that are a firewall or antivirus blocking it from accessing the internet.
im pretty sure i made exception for maplestory on both firewall & antivirus? all i see in my maplestory is MapleOrigins o.o could it be that its not MapleOrigins.exe?
radical

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangina Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:10 pm

radical wrote:
Orangina wrote:The only thing I can think of that could be causing that are a firewall or antivirus blocking it from accessing the internet.
im pretty sure i made exception for maplestory on both firewall & antivirus? all i see in my maplestory is MapleOrigins o.o could it be that its not MapleOrigins.exe?

is your mapleorigins in the folder where you installed Maplestory?
Orangina
Orangina

Back to top Go down

Post by radical Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Orangina wrote:
radical wrote:

is your mapleorigins in the folder where you installed Maplestory?
yup
radical

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangina Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:20 pm

Then what do you mean by all you see in your maplestory is mapleorigins?
Orangina
Orangina

Back to top Go down

Post by radical Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Orangina wrote:Then what do you mean by all you see in your maplestory is mapleorigins?
the only application related to origins that i see in my maplestory folder is MapleOrigins, isnt there suppose to be MapleOrigins.exe too?
radical

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangina Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Yes there is, but if you disable file extensions then you won't see the .exe part, but in file type column it should say application.
Orangina
Orangina

Back to top Go down

Post by radical Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:11 am

Orangina wrote:Yes there is, but if you disable file extensions then you won't see the .exe part, but in file type column it should say application.
then i downloaded everything correctly but still wont work
radical

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangina Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:20 am

radical wrote:
Orangina wrote:Yes there is, but if you disable file extensions then you won't see the .exe part, but in file type column it should say application.
then i downloaded everything correctly but still wont work

I don't know what else you could try :S Sorry, but if I think of anything I'll be sure to tell you.

EDIT: You can try this:
1 - Click on the network icon on the bottom right of the notification area
2 - Go to "Open Network and Sharing Center"
3 - Then go to the left and there will be an option that says "Change adapter settings"
4 - Disable the Microsoft loopback adapter.
Orangina
Orangina

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next