Maple Origins - v1.11

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Maple Origins - v1.11
Maple Origins - v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If anyone has emotes they want added to the forums...

+2
Bacardi
Annabelle
6 posters

Go down

If anyone has emotes they want added to the forums... Empty If anyone has emotes they want added to the forums...

Post by Annabelle Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:42 pm

Post them below and I'll see if I can add them in.
It seems I can't find many half decent ones on the internet as deviantart has emotes only made by emo scene faggoty kids, since that's just about all that goes on that site.

So ye, post any cool emotes below, lawd hopes they're better than the trash on deviantart. :c
Annabelle
Premium Member
Premium Member

Rep : 108

Back to top Go down

If anyone has emotes they want added to the forums... Empty Re: If anyone has emotes they want added to the forums...

Post by Bacardi Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:56 pm

How about I flip this thread upside down and request removal of all the gay ones? :x

edit; nvm you took em out, I can now use :x without some stupid yellow face coming up
Bacardi
Bacardi
Premium Member
Premium Member

Rep : 43

Back to top Go down

If anyone has emotes they want added to the forums... Empty Re: If anyone has emotes they want added to the forums...

Post by Annabelle Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:35 pm

Ya I got sick of using :D and shit with some ugly ass stupid emote popping up.
c:
Annabelle
Premium Member
Premium Member

Rep : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:43 pm

the onion emotes are pretty funny :
If anyone has emotes they want added to the forums... 28If anyone has emotes they want added to the forums... 57If anyone has emotes they want added to the forums... 88If anyone has emotes they want added to the forums... 34If anyone has emotes they want added to the forums... 75If anyone has emotes they want added to the forums... 95If anyone has emotes they want added to the forums... 72If anyone has emotes they want added to the forums... 01If anyone has emotes they want added to the forums... 21If anyone has emotes they want added to the forums... 116If anyone has emotes they want added to the forums... 43

heres the site i found them on, there are more there: http://www.laymark.com/emoticons.onion.php
Obsidian
Obsidian
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Rep : 1

http://sakonsdeception.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicksterr Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:42 am

For my part you can add in as many emotes you want but not the ones that change ":), :D, :P, :(" Those shouldn't be replaced by those gay yellow heads.
Nicksterr
Nicksterr
Banned

Rep : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:47 am

I think most of the onion ones are based on words... well thats how it was when i used them on MSN... like if you typed "WTF", w/o the quotes, If anyone has emotes they want added to the forums... 75<--- that would appear... but now that i think about it, it was kind of annoying if you really didnt want the emote to appear and just wanted to say the words
Obsidian
Obsidian
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Rep : 1

http://sakonsdeception.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicksterr Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:10 am

I just hate people abusing those big ass emotes.. It looks very gay when you've got it all over the place.
Nicksterr
Nicksterr
Banned

Rep : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:02 pm

Adrian
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Rep : -5

Back to top Go down

Post by Amish Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:00 pm

I'm confused, The forum already has those...

confused cool excellent frown eek glitter goggle heart hurt hothead kiss mad rolleyes shine tongue wink
Amish
Amish
GM
GM

Rep : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:17 pm

Amish wrote:

I'm confused, The forum already has those...

confused cool excellent frown eek glitter goggle heart hurt hothead kiss mad rolleyes shine tongue wink
Fuck... wrong link... I had the inventory look of them... ufff
Adrian
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Rep : -5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum